PHASE IV: INSTALLATION
Installation either takes place in a single phase or in two phases. In a single phase installation, once plants have grown to the optimum growth levels, our team goes on-site to begin installation. In a two phase installation, we install the frames, trim and irrigation system first and once power and water are turned on (without chance of interruption) we send the planted panels to the site for installation. Standard shop drawings are created to reflect the as-built conditions of the site, and changes are made throughout the installation process as needed.
When it’s time for installation, we follow a process similar to this:
- Setup staging floor and wall protection for working and storing plants
- Clean and repair any areas of the installation area that need it
- Install Frames
- Install Irrigation Controller
- Install Trim
- Deliver Planted Panels
- Panels and Irrigation Drip Lines are installed
- Hook up Drip line to irrigation control
- Install activate and test sensors
- Trial run, adjustments, cleaning
The time to complete a Pro Wall project is approximately 150 square feet per day depending on height and accessibility.