PHASE IV: INSTALLATION
Once climbing vines have grown to the optimum growth levels, our team goes on-site to begin installation. We prepare for installation by creating Shop drawings to review against buildings build-out, and make changes as needed. We also finalize the execution schedule and finalize materials.
When it’s time for installation, we follow a process similar to this:
- Setup staging floor and wall protection for working and storing plants
- Clean and repair any areas of the installation area that need it
- Install wire mesh trellis
- Install Irrigation Controller
- Install additional lighting or mist piping as required
- Deliver Planters
- Irrigation drip lines are run
- Hook up Drip line to irrigation control
- Install Maintenance catwalk
- Insert, activate and test sensors
- Trial run, adjustments, cleaning
A stainless steel planter is installed every 3-5 feet. The time to complete a Vine Container project is approximately 500 square feet per day depending on height and accessibility.